Thursday 2 February 2012








                             
                          
To hear Tony reading his poem "Flying under the Radar" click here:
                                                
Facebook Phenomenon!
(By Tony Inwood)
 

 Virtual view
of virtual you;
from Slough,
New York or Timbuktu.

Will you be my
face book friend?
I want my friendships
to extend
and although I have
so very few,
I’d have one more
if I could just add you!

Oh what comments
grace the page;
proving that
the world’s a stage.

And we can make it
what we will
and hope that others
watching still
will add a line
to make us smile,
or maybe wince
once in a while.

Link up with friends,
casual or close;
our little secrets to expose
unless we have a lot of vetting
with carefully chosen
privacy settings.

And when my friends
in number grow,
that is why I love it so,
until I see that other folk
make my few friends
seem like a joke!

So see my photos.
Read my news.
Lots and lots
of different views.

Do you want to
follow my day?
For I am going to tell you
anyway!

And if someone drives you
round the bend,
just click the button
which says un-friend!!

PS. I love it really.

Funky Blackbird No 25

Sofa Explosion













1 comment:

  1. Luv the "Funky Blackbirds"! If the illustrated funky one is "No.25" What must the other 24 blackbirds be ~ less or even funkier?

    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete